The collection of six eyeshadow palettes by INGLOT PLAYINN. Unique, unlike and one of a kind just like you! Are you a fan of subtle makeup? Or maybe you have got some rock and roll soul? Play with the color, be inspired by new makeup techniques, create your own unforgettable looks! Makeup is a playground and yours are the rules of the game. INGLOT PLAYINN - unique palettes, unique creations. Which one will be yours?
Wanna Banana eyeshadow palette is an explosive mixture of cool tones with the addition of gold that will never gonna fail you!
The palette contains three matte and three shimmering eyeshadows.
Inspire yourself and remember to share! Tag us and use our hashtag #sharemyinglot.
8.0 g/0.28 US OZ
1. Use HANG OUT as base eyeshadow spreading it across your upper and lower eyelid.
2. Go for A LUCKY DAY to define the crease as well as the outer corner of the eye.
3. Apply OH BOY to the movable part of the upper eyelid, then put TITTLE-TATTLEon the bottom one.
4. Highlight the inner corner of the eye using CUTIE-PIE.
TIPS & TRICKS
Add character to your makeup applying gel eyeliner in any desired color to the bottom waterline.
1. Apply CUTIE-PIE to the movable part of the eyelid.
2. Go for CALL-ME! to create a graphic line along the crease. Soften any harsh edges using A LUCKY DAYon the eyelid.
3. Use HANG OUT to blend the bottom part of the line.
TIPS & TRICKS To intensify the final effect, draw a line with black gel eyeliner using a precise makeup brush. If you want to achieve retro vibes, apply false eyelashes to the bottom lash line.